Friday, May 11, 2012

Grande Pines - Round Three

Today was not much better than yesterday. I shot 76 again. Hit 12 greens, had 32 putts (two 3-putts), and three birdies. I had one double bogey on #6 & was unable to convert some putts to save par. It was a struggle again. It all comes down to the putting! Sure, I didn't hit as many greens as I would have liked, but (with the exception of the double) I didn't miss the greens in bad places. I even hit great chips to well within 10', but I wasn't able to make the putts! Overall, I ended up 16th. The bright side is that my bad days are still getting better. I'm going home this week, determined to correct my putting! I am more determined than ever to work on short game skills because the past two tournaments have revealed how much of a difference it can make! Thanks again for following me this week! I appreciate all of your support so very much!!! Have a great weekend! Soli Deo Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment